- Task: Given two consecutive paragraphs, determine if there is a style change.
- Input: TBD
- Output: TBD
- Evaluation: TBD
- Submission: Deployment on TIRA [submit]
- Baseline: TBD
TaskDetails about the task will be announced at a later date.
- Style Change Detection, PAN@CLEF'19
- Style Change Detection, PAN@CLEF'18
- Style Breach Detection, PAN@CLEF'17
- PAN@CLEF'16 (Clustering by Authorship Within and Across Documents and Author Diarization section)
- J. Cardoso and R. Sousa. Measuring the performance of ordinal classification. International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence 25.08, pp. 1173-1195, 2011
- Benno Stein, Nedim Lipka and Peter Prettenhofer. Intrinsic Plagiarism Analysis. In Language Resources and Evaluation, Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 63-82, 2011.
- Efstathios Stamatatos. A Survey of Modern Authorship Attribution Methods. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 538-556, March 2009.