- Task: Given two texts from written and oral Discourse Types (DT), determine if they are written by the same author.
- Input: tba.
- Evaluation: tba.
- Submission: TIRA
- Baseline: tba.
TaskDetails of this task will be announced soon.
- Mike Kestemont, Efstathios Stamatatos, Enrique Manjavacas, Janek Bevendorff, Martin Potthast, and Benno Stein, Overview of the Cross-Domain Authorship Verification Task at PAN 2021. Working notes of CLEF 2021 - Conference and Labs of the Evaluation Forum.
- Mike Kestemont, Enrique Manjavacas, Ilia Markov, Janek Bevendorff, Matti Wiegmann, Efstathios Stamatatos, Martin Potthast & Benno Stein, Overview of the Cross-Domain Authorship Verification Task at PAN 2020. Working notes of CLEF 2020 - Conference and Labs of the Evaluation Forum.
- Efstathios Stamatatos. Authorship Verification: A Review of Recent Advances. Research in Computer Science, 123, pp. 9-25, 2016.
- Patrick Juola. Authorship Attribution. In Foundations and Trends in Information Retrieval, Volume 1, Issue 3, 2008.
- Moshe Koppel, Jonathan Schler, and Shlomo Argamon. Computational Methods Authorship Attribution. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 9-26, 2009.
- Efstathios Stamatatos. A Survey of Modern Authorship Attribution Methods. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 538-556, 2009.
- A. Peñas and A. Rodrigo. A Simple Measure to Assess Nonresponse. In Proc. of the 49th Annual Meeting of the Association for. Computational Linguistics, Vol. 1, pages 1415-1424, 2011.
- Bevendorff et al. Generalizing Unmasking for Short Texts, Proceedings of NAACL, pages 654-659, 2019.
- Kredens, K., Heini, A. and Pezik, P. 100 Idiolects - a corpus for research on individual variation across discourse types. Aston University: FoLD Repository, 2021.