- Task: Given two texts, determine if they are written by the same author.
- Input: tba.
- Evaluation: tba.
- Submission: Deployment on TIRA
- Baseline: tba.
TaskFurther details of the task will be announced soon.
- Mike Kestemont, Enrique Manjavacas, Ilia Markov, Janek Bevendorff, Matti Wiegmann, Efstathios Stamatatos, Martin Potthast & Benno Stein, Overview of the Cross-Domain Authorship Verification Task at PAN 2020. Working notes of CLEF 2020 - Conference and Labs of the Evaluation Forum, 22-25 September, Thessaloniki, Greece(last year's overview paper on closed-set cross-domain authorship attribution in fanfiction)
- Patrick Juola. Authorship Attribution. In Foundations and Trends in Information Retrieval, Volume 1, Issue 3, March 2008.
- Moshe Koppel, Jonathan Schler, and Shlomo Argamon. Computational Methods Authorship Attribution. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 9-26, January 2009.
- Efstathios Stamatatos. A Survey of Modern Authorship Attribution Methods. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 538-556, March 2009.
- A. Peñas and A. Rodrigo. A Simple Measure to Assess Nonresponse. In Proc. of the 49th Annual Meeting of the Association for. Computational Linguistics, Vol. 1, pages 1415-1424, 2011.
- Bevendorff et al. Generalizing Unmasking for Short Texts, Proceedings of NAACL (2019), 654-659.